2. А. Прочитай ответы и задай вопросы о людях из задания 2 Аю
1. — Where is Dan Scott from? — He is from Florida.
2. — Where is Lizzy Finn from? — She is from London.
3. - Where is Will Smith from? — He is from Rome.
4. — Where are Jim Ross and Ted Hogg from? — They are from Glasgow.
5. — Where are Kate Green and Dolly Griffin from? - They are from Bristol.
7. Допиши следующие предложения, используя слова в рамочке.
1. Ann has a doll. It is her doll. 2. Bob and Jack have a bike. It is their bike. 3. We have a car. It is our car. 4. I have a pet. It is my pet. 5. Dan has a cat. It is his cat. 6. The dog has a bone. It is its bone. 7. You have a pen. It is your pen.
8. Have или has?
1. Lizzy has a doll. Wendy has three dolls. They have four dolls. 2. Pete has two dogs and Jim has two dogs. They have four dogs. 3. I have three big cats and Jane has three little cats. We have six cats. 4. Nick and Dick have a bike. They have one bike. 5. Kate has seven books. You have seven books, Kate!
1. Подумай, что бы ты сказал по-английски в следующих ситуациях:
1. Good morning. 2. How are you? 3. Goodbye. 4. Good afternoon. 5. Good night. 6. Good evening. 7. Nice to meet you.
6. Теперь ты знаешь много названии цветов. Соотнеси эти цвета с их названиями.
1. е) green 2. d) brown 3. a) black 4. с) yellow 5. f) pink 6. b) red
8. Перепиши предложения, вставляя в них have или has.
1. I have a blue star and you have a dark blue star. We have two stars. 2. You have two purple pens and he has two white pens. You have four pens. 3. Nick has a grey bike and Jane has a blue bike and a red bike. They have three bikes. 4. The girl has five good books and the boy has five good books. They have ten good books. 5. Old Tom has seven black cows and Old Ben has five red cows. They have twelve cows.
9. Составь предложения из этих частей и запиши их.
1. Jim and Pete feed their cat at seven o'clock in the morning.
2. They run in the park at eight o'clock in the morning.
3.I meet Ann at nine o'clock in the evening.
4. You cook at two o'clock in the afternoon.
5. We ride our bikes at seven o'clock in the evening.
6. А. Посмотри на картинки и скажи, что в это время обычно делают Rick и Linda; используй слова и выражения, помещенные в рамочке.
1. Rick and Linda are in bed at five o'clock in the morning.
2. Rick and Linda run in the park at eight o’clock in the morning.
3. Rick and Linda cook at two o'clock in the afternoon.
4. Rick and Linda feed their cat and dog at four o'clock in the afternoon.
5. Rick and Linda meet their mum at seven o'clock in the evening.
6. Rick and Linda kiss their mum goodnight at eleven o'clock in the evening.
7. Закончи предложения, вставляя it's или its.
1. This is a dog and that is its bone. It's big. 2. This is a town. Its name is Boston. It's a big town. 3. This is a sheep. It's brown. Its nose is black. 4. This is a book. It's little. It's an old book. Its name is «Old Town».
8. Напиши по-англииски, какого цвета обычно бывают эти предметы и животные.
1. yellow 2. green 3. blue 4. purple 5. brown 6. grey 7. red 8. pink 9. white 10. black
9. Напиши, в котором часу Mr and Mrs Brown выполняют некоторые из своих обычных дел.
1. Mr and Mrs Brown feed their pets at eight o’clock in the morning.
2. Mr and Mrs Brown walk in the park at twelve o'clock.
3. Mr and Mrs Brown cook at one o'clock in the afternoon.
4. Mr and Mrs Brown meet Mr and Mrs Hogg at five o'clock in the afternoon.
5. Mr and Mrs Brown kiss good night at 11 o'clock in the evening.
1. Sally купила несколько новых вещей для дома, но еще не открыла коробки. Всей семье не терпится узнать о ее покупках, и они задают ей вопросы о том. какого цвета и какой величины новые вещи. Скажи, какие вопросы задают Sally.
1. — What colour is the mug? — It is dark blue, Mum.
2. — What colour are the mugs? — They are red and whit, Grandad.
3. - What colour are the cups? - They are pink, Emma
— Are they big? — No, they aren't.
4. — What colour are the care? — They rae black, blue, grey and yellow.
— Are they big? — No, They aren't, David.
5. — What colour are the roses? — They are white and yellow, Grandma.
— Are they big? - Yes, they are. They are big.
9. Посмотри на циферблаты и напиши словами, который час.
1. It’s eight o'clock in the morning. 2. It's eleven o'clock in the morning. 3. It's 6 o'clock in the morning,
4. It's five o'clock in the afternoon. 5. It's ten o’clock in the evening. 6. it's four o'clock in the afternoon.
7. It’s seven o'clock in the morning. 8. It’s nine o'clock in the evening.
8. Напиши предложения, выбрав правильную форму have или has и нужное название цвета.
1. I have twelve yellow tulips and Bob has seven red roses. 2. We have two cows, one is brown and one is black. 3. They have good bikes. Their bikes are blue and pink. 4. You have an old green clock. 5. She has grey boots.
9. Напиши, где находятся предметы.
1. The desk is near the window. 2. The lamp is on the desk. 3. The bag is under the desk. 4. the mug is on the desk. 5. The spoon is in the mug. 6. The book is in the bag.
1. Скажи, какого цвета предметы и животные, которых ты видишь на картинке.
1. I see a purple purse. 2. I see brown benches. 3. I see golden rings. 4. I see a white sheep. 5. I see black cows. 6. I see a blue car. 7. I see yellow chicks. 8. I see grey stones. 9. I see white jugs. 10. I sec a red plate. 11.I see a pink bag. 12.I see grey hens.
2. А. Посмотри на картинку и скажи, чем владеет жадный король William.
The King has twenty towns. The King has sixteen pilots. The King has seventeen nurses. The King has fourteen cooks. The King has twelve clocks. The King has eighteen horses. The King has fifteen cows. The King has thirteen ponds. The King has nineteen bikes. The King has eleven cars.
Б. А теперь скажи, как сам король William мог бы рассказать о своих богатствах.
I have twenty towns. I have sixteen pilots. I have seventeen nurses. I have fourteen cooks. I have twelve clocks. I have eighteen horses. I have fifteen cows. I have thirteen ponds. I have nineteen bikes. I have eleven cars.
3. Закончи следующие предложения, используя притяжательные местоимения.
1. Molly has a pet. It's her brown sheep. 2. Dan and Jim have two cows. Our cows are red. 3. My grandad has a clock. His clock is very old. 4. My mum and I have three rooms. Our rooms are not very big. 5. The dog has two bones. Its bones are big. 6. You have a bike. Your bike is purple and green.
4. Посмотри на часы и скажи, который сейчас час.
1. It's twelve o'clock now. 2. It's ten o'clock now. 3. It's eight o’clock now. 4. It's seven o'clock now. 5. it's three o'clock now. It’s four o’clock now. It's five o'clock now.
5. Посмотри на картинки и скажи, что в это время обычно делают Mr и Mrs White.
1. Mr and Mrs White sleep in the morning. 2. Mr and Mrs White ride bikes in the afternoon. 3. Mr and Mrs White feed their dog in the evening. 4. Mr and Mrs White run in the morning. 5. Mr and Mrs White cook in the afternoon. 6. Mr and Mrs White feed their horses in the evening.
6. Напиши вопросы к этим ответам.
1. How old are they? 2. What colour is their dog? 3. Where are you from? 4. Where are you now? 5. What's the time?
10. Напиши предложения, вставляя have или has.
1. Sparrows have short wings. 2. I see a red cow. It has a black nose. 3. I have a dog and a cat. I like my pets. 4. They have tall trees in the park. 5. My granny has a fat cat. 6. Rooms have floors, windows and doors.
8. Перепиши предложения, закончив их с помощью слов противоположного значения.
1. Is the pig fat or thin? 2. Are cats strong or weak? 3. Is Fred short or tall? 4. Is Tim young or old? 5. Is Ann big or little? 6. Are you sad or happy? 7. Is the tea weak or strong?
9. Разговаривая с Kathie, Тоm задал ей пять вопросов. Прочитай ответы Kathie и запиши те вопросы, которые задал ей Тоm.
1. — What is your name? 2. — Where are you from? 3. - Where are you now? 4. — How old are you? 5. — How are you?
8. В аэропорту у трех человек раскрылись чемоданы, и их багаж перемешался. Служащие аэропорта пытаются выяснить, кому принадлежат выпавшие вещи. Подумай, какие вопросы служащие задают друг другу, запиши их.
Mr Joe Collins
1. Are they his cups? 2. Is it his pen? 3. Is it his map
Ms Jenny Finn
1. Is it her ball? 2. Are they her mugs? 3. Are they her caps?
Mr and Mrs Brown
1. Is it their clock? 2. Are they their spoons? 3. Are they their books?
8. Закончи эти предложения и напиши их.
1. Melissa has a bird. She has no cats. 2. Dan has a cap. He has no stockings. 3. Diana has a cup. She has no mugs. 4. We have two cats. We have no dogs. 5. They have a bike. They have no cars. 6. Don has a horse. He has no cows.
10. Сделай подписи к этим картинкам.
1. a bone 2. a town 3. a sparrow 4. a window 5. a stocking 6. a stone 7. a girl 8. a girl 8. a boy 9. a skating ring