8. Соедини вопросы и ответы на них.
1. Are these books old? e) Yes, they are.
2. What's that? h) That's my bike.
3. Where is Pete? b) He is in his car.
4. Are the cats in the tree or under the tree? f) They are under the tree.
5. What’s the time? c) It's six o'clock.
6. Where's the dog? d) It's under the bench.
7. What's her name? g) She's Emma.
8. Where are they from? a) They are from London
9. Is it her room or his room? j) It’s his room.
10. Are the tulips red or black? i) They are black.
9. Прочитай предложения, выбрав правильную форму местоимений. Неправильную форму зачеркни.
1. Sally is a nurse. She is old. Her cat is Nell. She is old too.
2. Rob is a student. He is not old. His room is not big. His bike is in his room.
3. There are Liz and Linda. Their names are Liz and Linda. They are good cooks.
4. My name is Scott. I am from Glasgow. I like my old car and my good dog.
5. We are pilots. We like our planes and we like the sky. We are happy.
10. Подбери тексты к рисункам.
1. с 2. а 3. b
14. Прочитай сначала существительные в единственном, а потом во множественном числе. Распредели их по двум группам и напиши.
1. Ед. число: girl, robin, bike, car, spoon, sky, box, plate, plane, sweet.
2. Мн. число: streets, birches, rooms, nurses, boots, matches, stones, dishes, kites, horses, parks.
15. Прочитай предложения, закончив их с помощью притяжательных местоимений. Впиши местоимения в предложения.
1. I like my old bike. 2. They see their mum and dad in the park. 3. We like our street. 4. You like your pet and I like my pet too. 5. He is in his room. 6. Sally is on her bench in the park. 7. We see our nurse, Ms Griffin. 8. You ride your horse in the afternoon. 9. We see our car.
16. Подбери слова в рифму.
Where is Pete? Не is in the street. Where is Gus? He is on the bus. Where is Mike? He is on his bike.
Where is Jake? Jake is by the lake. Where is Marie? Under the big green tree. Where is Mark? He is in the park. Where are Torn and Ted? They are in bed.
17. Угадай значения этих слов и соедини их с рисунками.
1. d 2. f 3. а 4. е 5. g 6. b 7. с
20. А. Вставь нужные буквы, чтобы закончить слова.
her horse birch girl purse bird
21. Заполни эту таблицу.
This is a big box. These are big boxes.
That is an old tree. Those are old trees.
This is a dish. These are dishes.
That is a rose. Those are roses.
This is a pupil. These are pupils.
That is a good bench. This is my pet.
Those arc good benches. These are my pets.
That is my cat. Those are my cats.
That is his boot. Those are his boots.
This is his room. These are his rooms.
That is a good purse. Those are good purses.
22. Напиши эти предложения, вставив в них глагол be («быть») в нужной форме (am, is, are).
1. Are you happy, Emma? 2. I am your nurse, Ms Green. 3. Big Ben is in London. 4. Her farm is by the lake. 5. Where are your books, Becky? 6. Are they chicks or are they hens? 7. - Where are you? — I am in the park. 8. Mark is from Glasgow, Scotland.
23. Напиши вопросы и ответы к этим картинкам.
1. Where are the chicks? They are in the box. 2. Where are the planes? They are in the sky.
3. Where are the books? They are on the table. 4. Where are the girls? They are by the pet shop.
25. Напиши эти слова в три столбика в соответствии с тем, как они читаются, и прочитай их вслух.
[u] [u:] [з:]
book room purse
look two bird
cook afternoon term
26. Напиши семь предложений о том, где находятся предметы на этой картинке.
1. The kite is in the sky. 2. The birds are in the tree. 3. The dig is in the car. 4. The girl is on the bike. 5. The hats are in the window. 6. The grannies are on the bench. 7. The plane is in the sky.
27. Напиши числительные в этих предложениях словами.
1. What’s the time? — It's seven o'clock. 2. We see nine red roses. 3. I run in the park at four o'clock in the afternoon. 4. Their three cats are big and red. 5. His two cars are a Lada and a Ford. 6. Her eight horses are on the farm. 7. I like your five pets.
28. Напиши предложения, вставляя в них недостающие слова.
1. What is his name? — He is Rob. 2. Where is Rob from? - He is from Scotland. 3. What time is it? — It’s three o'clock. 4. Where is your dad? — He is in the park. 5. Where are your pets? — They are in that room.
29. Замени подчеркнутые слова и словосочетания (№1) местоимениями (№2).
2. Our Bikes.
We like our park. The park is green. It is at a big lake. In the afternoon we ride our bikes in the park. They are good. Look! They are under the tree.
4. Закончи эти предложения с помощью притяжательных местоимений.
1. Mr. and Mrs Finn are in the park. Their dog is in the park too. 2. This is Jane And this is her pet Pussy. 3. We are in Rome. Our dad is in Rome too. 4. Bob and Fred are in Florida. Their granny is in Florida too. 5. - I'm Nick. What's your name? — My name is James. 6. Where are Justin and his grandad? 7. I like my granny.
5. Посмотри на рисунки и сделай подписи к каждому из них, отвечая на вопрос «What's the time?».
1. It's ten o'clock. 4. It's four o’clock.
2. It's eight o'clock. 5. It’s eleven o’clock.
3. It's six o'clock. 6. It’s three o'clock.
6. Закончи эти предложения, вставив в них слова вместо картинок.
1. The horse is under the tree. 2. I see an old purse. 3. My mum is a nurse. 4. We like tulips. 5. They see eight pots. 6. The birds are in the tree, the girls are under the tree.
7. Составь вопросы, соединяя начало вопроса из первой колонки и его окончание из второй.
1. What time is it? 2. Where is Kathie? 3. Where are the nurses? 4. What is her name?
8. Заполни таблицу.
This is a green frog. These are green frogs.
That is an old purse. Those are old purses.
This is a big farm. These are big farms.
That is a good pot. Those are good pots.
That is a big birch. Those are big birches.
This is a black bird. These are black birds.
This is a girl. These are girls.
That is a boy. Those are boys.
9. Закончи текст, вставив нужные формы глагола be (am, is, are).
It is three o'clock in the afternoon. I am in the park. I see two planes. They are in the sky. I like those planes.
My mum and dad are not in the park. My mum is in the shop and my dad is on the farm. My pets arc on the farm too.
8. Посмотри на картинки, прочитай тексты и заполни пропуски нужными местоимениями.
a) This is Emma Brown. She is from Leeds. She is nineteen. She has a dog, Bingo. It is strong and very good. Bingo is white and black.
b) And this is Robin Scott. He is from London. He is twenty. He has a car and two bikes. His car is old. His bikes are not old. They are very good. One is black and one is dark blue.
c) These are Ann and Jane Ross. They are sixteen. They are from Glasgow. Their mum and dad have two girls and one boy. His name is Ted. He is very little. He is two.
10. Прочитай фразы на этих картинках и подбери к ним недостающие реплики.
1. с 2. а 3. b 4. d
12. Прочитай тексты, употребляя нужную форму глагола have. Ненужную форму вычеркни.
1. My granny has a big room. The room has two windows. Under the windows my granny has roses.
2. Mark and Pete like bikes. They have four bikes: Mark has two bikes and Pete has two bikes. They ride their bikes in the morning.
3. I have a pet. It’s a black-and-white cat. His name is Max. Max has milk in the morning and in the evening. My grandad has a pet too. His pet is a big brown dog.
13. Подписи под этими картинками перепу таны. Подбери правильную подпись для каждой картинки.
a high window
a purple ink
a big cranc
a low window
a little sparrow
15. Соедини эти английские и русские обозначения времени.
1. h 3. g 5. а 7. f
2. е 4. b 6. d 8. с
21. Напиши эти предложения, используя правильную форму глагола be (am, is, are).
1. This is a farm. The trees are high and old. The roof is low and the windows are low too.
2. My pets are a dog and a cat. The dog is big and strong and the cat is little. The cat is red and white.
3. These are cars and a bus. They are in the street. The cars are black, white and dark blue. The bus is old and yellow.
22. Напиши эти предложения, используя правильную форму глагола have (have/has).
1. This man has five cows and a horse. He has a little farm at the lake.
2. We have three rooms, they have four rooms. And Mrs Griffin has two big rooms.
3. These two boys are from Moscow. They have pets. Nick has a cat and Pete has two little birds. The birds are red and they have dark blue wings.
25. Закончи текст. Напиши полностью слова, обозначающие время суток.
1. Linda and Sally Smith are two little girls. They sleep at night and they sleep in the afternoon too.
2. — Where are you in the morning, Dan?
— I run in the park.
3. — See you in the evening, Joe.
— Bye, granny!
4. At night the stars are in the sky. And in the morning, afternoon or evening we see the sun.
5. Pete and I ride our bikes in the afternoon in the park and at the lake.
26. Перепиши предложения, вставляя недостающие притяжательные местоимения.
1. I like my little town. 2. Dave and Ada like their street: it is big and green. 3. The boys fly their kite in the afternoons. 4. Pete and I kiss our mum goodnight in the afternoon. 5. Mr and Mrs Dobbin feed their cows in the morning and in the afternoon and Lizzy has her milk in the evening.
27. Расставь слова так, чтобы получились вопросительные предложения.
1. How old are you? 2. Where are your boots? 3. What is his name? 4. How old is your dad? 5. What colour is her bag? 6. What time is it now?
28. Напиши, что видит малыш вблизи и вдали.
Вблизи: This doll These birds These books These sweets These boots This window
Вдали: That kite Those shops Those bikes Those benches That car Those trees That plane
3. Прочитай номера телефонов и запиши их цифрами.
1. 238-59-64 2. 457-13-92 3. 128-95-69 4. 245-96-78
4. Подбери правильные ответы к этим вопросам.
1. е 2. f 3. а 4. b 5. d 6. с
5. Напиши пять вопросов, используя эти слова.
1. Where is James from? 2. What colour are your birds? 3. How old are you? 4. Where are Mr Ross and Mr Black? 5. What time is it?
6. Вычеркни ненужную форму глаголов. Прочитай текст.
I have a farm. My farm is not very big. It is at the lake. My horses are by the lake now. They are black, grey and white. My father has two dogs. Their names are Blackie and Spot. Blackie and Spot are у the lake too.
7. Посмотри на эти слова. Каких букв в них не хватает ? Допиши эти буквы и прочитай слова.
morning brown now
evening yellow how
night white window
purple blue sparrow